Wednesday, April 6, 2011

the one left behind...

i made it through my first hump day in more than 4 months. i can't even pretend i am not exhausted. i have spent the last few days so tuned in. i feel like i left work everyday mentally fried. but you know what? it feels good. its like the first few weeks of a new work-out...your body hurts and you are so tired, but in that good way. i know that with each passing week i will have a better understanding and the work will get easier...and that is an amazing feeling. confidence.

at the same time i did find myself looking at the clock a 4pm today and wondering who was on Oprah. during my time off Oprah was my daily break, my self proclaimed lunch hour. i would curl up on the couch with Adlai and enjoy it. leaving Adlai is hard. today my sweet boyfriend took glamour shots of him for me. i had to share.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...