Monday, January 31, 2011

goal for the week

i cannot believe that january is coming to an end. i have officially been freelancing for two full months and i have survived, rent is paid and the heat is still on. that being said i have to admit i feel myself missing the routine and security of a full time job. and thus i have been applying to full time positions. 


this means my days freelancing may be number. and i want to take advantage of this time of relative freedom. i mentioned in an early post that i was on a clothing buying freeze. so i am setting a goal for myself to make one article of clothing for myself every week. i literally have bins and bins of fabric so it will cost me little to make this happen. and hopefully by the time i have a new job i will also have a new wardrobe!


one more thing...i have been following this super cute blog Rockstar Diaries and she wears the cutest clothes ever, i want to look as effortless as her! check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! I love your blog! All your talk of sewing has been making me itchy to try my hand at sewing skirts again. All I can really sew are things that just right angles (quilts, curtains, hems, etc). Maybe if you start posting pictures of your creations and helpful tips you can move me into action.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...